This year's Croatian Cochrane Symposium is dedicated to public health for the first time and will point to the need and importance of evidence from Cochrane's systematic reviews in this area. The Symposium will present relevant scientific evidence in the field of public health, especially vaccination, screening tests, public health measures to improve health of children and young people. It will also discuss important clinical findings in the light of public health, as well as the path from clinical trials through systematic examinations all the way to the development of clinical guidelines, all with an emphasis on COVID-19. In addition, the symposium provides an opportunity to highlight key methodological features necessary for a good understanding of the results of this high-value research, interpretation and applicability of scientific evidence in the context of current knowledge and clinical relevance, all with clear and unambiguous, reliable, clinically focused answers on patient care and better decision-making for the health of the entire population.
The 12th Croatian Cochrane Symposium will be held on November 3, 2020 on "Cochrane's Evidence for Improving Public Health in the COVID-19 era". Due to the epidemiological situation, the symposium will be held online and there will be no fees.
After you fill out the registration form, we will send you we will send you further details.
- Karsten Juhl Jorgensen, Director, Nordic Cochrane Centre CV
- Ivana Pavić Šimetin, Deputy Director, Croatian Institute of Public Health
- Željka Karin, Director, Department of Public Health, Split-Dalmatia County
- Milka Brzović, epidemiologist, Department of Public Health, Split-Dalmatia County
- Ivana Kolčić, Head of Department of Public Health, University of Split School of Medicine
- Anamarija Jurčev Savičević, Department of Public Health, Split-Dalmatia County